Saturday, November 21, 2009

why i wish i was scandanavian in the 70s

...so i was thinking recently....

about my mother. she was a cheerleader all through high school and i love looking at the pictures and seeing "the hair" and "the outfit"...any of you who had cheerleader mothers know exactly what i'm talking about haha. anyway my friend found this video and i was DYING because the random dancing crew look like my mom and her cheeleader friends in all the pictures! no joke i seriously think it IS my mom because one of them has her dance moves hahaha

anyway please watch this magnificent mtv music video from the 70s and watch specifically for the line-up where the man in the front has a precious little peek-a-boo belly just before his hip thrust hahahahahahahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYllzQPQp78

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha. I have seen that video before, I'm not sure where. It is all kinds of weird! But you gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete