Monday, October 26, 2009

music memories

...so i've been thinking recently...

about music. and how i can hardly hear a song more than once without having it remind me of something from my past. a place. a person. a moment. usually a person. and if i've known you for any amount of time...there's probably a song that reminds me of you. sometimes it catches me off guard. like i'll hear something and then realize that my thoughts went to something or someone and i'm all...hmmm i guess this song reminds me of you! its weird. but i love it. good memories. good songs. for the most part...its annoying how sometimes this can ruin a song too. but for the most part my song memories are decent....wow this brings back so many memories. haha try it- put itunes on shuffle and just let yourself reminisce for a bit. bittersweet that's for sure.

songs on my mind right now:

ps you don't have to read this it won't mean anything to yall haha

grillz- christian
kiss the sky- christian again :/
eet- andrea
welcome to the black parade- brock...random haha
anything reliant k- hanna
be be your love- megan
everything- rusty
fireflies- jake
lips of an angel- nick
anything jason mrazz- dev dev
teardrops on my guitar- stu
rockstar- bryce
me and beckie- beks
lean like a cholo- kate, dee dee, and kels--my mexis :D
almost lover- elisabeth
brand new- kenton
paramore- justin
mae- isaac fergieferg
elephant love song- beki and bryce
make a man out of you- all my centenn peeps
the great escape..five minutes to midnight...anything boys like girls- nathan
you- brady
ingrid michaelson- val val and andrea
enya- jake haha
michael buble- mom
william joseph- mom, andrea, jake, rusty's family.... :/

ok i need to stop...this is making me kinda sad :/

3 comments:

  1. I totally have this experience with songs, too. It's a little rough sometimes when you don't want to be reminded of someone and then a certain song comes on that reminds you of them. Oh well. That's life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny how music does that to you..listening to music is almost like visiting an old friend. It brings back the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny, I just posted about this same thing!

    ReplyDelete